Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's up with...

People getting all jumpy whenever I walk into a room. Like I'm going to go crazy and kill them or something. Just because I keep to myself. I don't know what's more annoying the "OH MY GOD!!! HE'S QUIET; HE'S GONNA SNAP ONE DAY AND KILL US ALL" type people or the ones that constantly tell me they're my friend and that I should warn them when I'm about to "Start shooting".

People that need to repeatedly remind others that they "Don't give a fuck". If you didn't "Give a fuck" the shit wouldn't even be on your mind. You obliviously care enough to keep bringing the topic up. Maybe you should try solving the problem instead of throwing sissyfits every ten minutes.

2 comments:

Pastachan said...

Wow, that's unfortunate. I guess "quiet" people are viewed in different ways depending on their gender: guys are apparently the scary type that will end up killing someone, and girls are apparently smart and cute in a "mousey" sort of way... or just weird.

But those friends who'd like you to "warn" them don't really sound all too friendly, at least from my point of view.

Doug said...

The thing is they're not my friends; they just say they are.